Summer...sort of.

Summer is here, and I'm still at school...teaching summer school that is.  I've really got to learn to say no!  It has been a good experience and not nearly as chaotic as last year, so that is a win in my book.  The money is always good and as a fellow teacher said today, where else will I make this much in 24 days (legally I guess ;-)  The kids have been good, and I am teaching a reading class which is great.  I'm looking forward to teaching reading again next year, so this has been a really good opportunity for me.

After looking ahead at what the rest of the summer holds, time is going to fly by I think.  I have training sessions in the middle of July and we will be back in school before I know it...and I'll wonder where did summer go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?