Couch to 5K-Week 1 Day 1

I guess the Walking Warriors didn't really pan out...I think everyone started off well and then kind of just slowed down. Life happens.

Since I have this set up already I am going to use it to keep track of my exercise progress. I started to be more consistant with diet and exercise in June, and have lost about 10 pounds since then. Yeah! I've become my own Walking Warrior!

Today was the first day for the Couch to 5K program that I have been interested in...it went well. I ran 4 of the 6 running intervals. I powerwalked through two intervals. I have never really been a runner, so running for the 4 intervals of 60 seconds is a pretty big deal for me. I am proud of myself for trying to do this, and I look forward to seeing the progress as I continue over the next 9 weeks.

If you are looking for a great exercise/diet/ healthy lifestyle site, I highly recommend SparkPeople.com. It is completely free and has made a tremendous impact on my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?