Meet Max

We added to our family over the weekend.  We now have a new little puppy roaming around Casa Cline.  Max is a 4 week old Goldendoodle Lab mix, and he is just the cutest little thing.  He and Maggie, our Golden Retriever, seem to be getting along well, which is a good thing.  I'm glad that they will have a friend to play with when we are gone.  Our cat Callie is not as sure about this new creature however.  She has definitely been more reserved, and is in full on stalk mode most of the time.  I have been catching her following Max from a distance.  I think it will just take one time and the puppy will understand that Callie prefers to be left alone...luckily for Max Callie doesn't have any front claws!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!