Snowpacalypse 2011

From the news reports, you'd think that Kansas City has never seen snow.  While I will admit that I'm not heading outside any time soon, I do think it is a little crazy that things start shutting down way before any weather ever makes it here.  Yesterday we got out of school early because of ice, and I'm glad because it was very slick!  Today the snow had started...we are expecting about a foot.  My in-laws are expecting 2 feet, so I think we are getting the better end of that deal! 

We are planning to hang out around the house, do some much needed cleaning, and grading!  I'm sure that my kids will be in and out to try out the new sleds that their dad brought home yesterday.  It is pretty cold though, so I'm sure their trips outside will be short lived.

I hope that you are staying warm and bundled up if the snow is hitting your place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?