End of the Year Craziness Has Begun!

It is the end of the school year for us and the craziness has definitely begun.  I feel like we are trying to get those last objectives taught and still trying to make it fun and engaging.  It seems that the kids believe MAP testing to be the official end of the school year, even though we had another month left to go.  Trying to get ourselves in a happy place is also hard right now...teachers are tired. Kids are tired.  Rinse and repeat.

I'm scheduled to teach summer school.  This will be the first time in a long time. I taught it 12 years ago.  I'm looking at the next two weeks of school and longing to be done, but there is four more weeks after that.  It will be an experience for sure. I am hoping that the four weeks go fast and I can make it a fun and enjoyable time in the classroom. I pick up my materials tomorrow, so I get to find out what I'll be doing then.

I am looking forward to having time to spend at home with my kids as well, so come on July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?