We're Back!

Tomorrow starts another new school year.  While I'm excited to get back into routine and meet with kids, I have to be honest and say that I'm not excited to sit through meeting after meeting for the next three days. Any one else every feel this way?  I've been at school this week trying to get my room ready.  It is almost there, but it isn't where I want it to be yet.  It will get there, but for some reason, I sat in the room and just couldn't decide what to do or where to start. I'm not really overwhelmed, but I didn't have my head in the right place either.  I think a summer that was just too fast played a big part of that. Summer school took a lot out of me...more than I had expected really.  It is time to get back into the swing of things though.  Enjoy your year if you start soon too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!