2010 ends, 2011 begins

Another year is ending. It seems everyone is reflecting back on this year; I've seen the usual best and worst lists for just about anything a person could think of in the last few days. 2010 has been a year of changes for me, most occurring in the last few weeks! I am hopeful that those changes will lead to bigger and better things in the coming year.

I've never really been one to make New Year's Resolutions. At least, not one to stick with them once they are made. I think that I will make resolutions for 2011, but they will be things that I believe are attainable. I may even start small and build on them as the year goes on. I think I'd have more success that way!

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope for only the best for you in 2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!