Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Another year has come and gone. I hope 2010 was good to you, and that 2011 will be even better! I am hoping for great things in the coming year. I've been thinking a lot about the things in my control, as well as the things that aren't. I am resolving to do my very best to manage those things in my control, and to learn to let go of all the rest of the things that I worry about far too much, most of which I have no control over anyway.
resolutions goals: (because everyone knows that resolutions never last)
- Pay more attention to my health:
- Drink more water.
- Take my vitamins.
- Exercise more...at least walk the dog because she is getting pudgy too.
- Be a better mom, wife, friend...do what I can for those I love.
- Organize my world a little better.
- Cook more at home and avoid the drive through windows.
I'm sure there will be more that will be great goals for the new year, but I think this list is a good start.
I wish all of you a very blessed new year that is filled with wonderful opportunities for happiness and prosperity.