Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Another year has come and gone.  I hope 2010 was good to you, and that 2011 will be even better!  I am hoping for great things in the coming year.  I've been thinking a lot about the things in my control, as well as the things that aren't.  I am resolving to do my very best to manage those things in my control, and to learn to let go of all the rest of the things that I worry about far too much, most of which I have no control over anyway.

My 2011 resolutions goals: (because everyone knows that resolutions never last)
  • Pay more attention to my health:
  • Drink more water.
  • Take my vitamins.
  • Exercise more...at least walk the dog because she is getting pudgy too.
  • Be a better mom, wife, friend...do what I can for those I love.
  • Organize my world a little better.
  • Cook more at home and avoid the drive through windows.

I'm sure there will be more that will be great goals for the new year, but I think this list is a good start.


I wish all of you a very blessed new year that is filled with wonderful opportunities for happiness and prosperity

SC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!