Changes!

What a year! It has been a busy few months since school started in August. I started out the year as a Special Ed. Instructional Assistant, and am now working as an 8th Grade Social Studies teacher. While no one could have predicted the events that have led to this place, I am truly enjoying being back in the classroom. It has been a big transition full of changes for everyone though. It has meant that my free time is now consumed with planning and grading, instead of other activities, and I have learned quickly that finding a balance is going to be even more important than in the past. Between school, my master's classes, and the activities of three busy kids, I am worn out at the end of the day! That doesn't even include keeping a house in order and finding time to have some me time. However, I am very lucky to be able to be teaching again, and feel very blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!