Back to the Old Routine

It's my last day of Christmas vacation, and I've been trying to squeeze every last minute of free time out.  I really need to start planning for the next week at school, but it has been so nice not having to grade or plan that I am just not in the mood.  I know it should be done, and I'll feel happier knowing that it is ready to go, but like a three year old my mind screams "I DON'T WANNA DO IT!"  Alas, I will have to break down and crack a book.  Routines are good and helpful.  I look forward to getting back to school and seeing the kids, but a small part of me has truly enjoyed being home and off schedule.  I miss being at home with my kids and taking care of my house...it has been really nice to have a little bit of peace.  Tomorrow will bring more hustle and bustle as the kids' activities start back up and school resumes.  Oh well.  How many days until Spring Break?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?