Where Does The Time Go?



Wow! I can't believe that it is almost February already.   This month is flying by.  I think part of that is due to the fact that we have had 4 snow days in two weeks.   I love a good snow day as much as anyone, but after a while they just get a little old. My kids start to get bored quickly, and it is more work to keep them entertained than it would be to be working at school.  I'm glad that we have gotten back into the routine.

On the bright side, I have had time to get some much needed organizing done around the house.  That is always a good thing!

Here are some views of the lovely icicles hanging around our house.  I like the winter when the snow is pretty and new, but I am really ready for some warmer weather that is a little less cold and less slushy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!