Snow Day

Today is a snow day for us.  I think that the teachers are more excited about snow days than the kids are.  Snow days mean a day of doing just what I want to do, without the pressure of a schedule.  So far I've spent the day cleaning, and trying to go through baskets of clothes and papers that have needed to be sorted through for quite a while.  I've also caught up on some TV shows I've missed.  Hopefully I will finally get to have a little bit of a cleaner house! Slowly but surely I will get rid of the clutter that has been building up around here.  Now if I could just convince my kids that they could pitch in and help...nope, that's never gonna happen!  I hope you enjoy your day, and whatever it may bring!

PS...How do you spend your snow days, if you are so lucky to have them??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?