An Attitude of Gratitude #3

I love traveling.  Going from place to place and seeing new sights always amazes me.  Growing up, I loved to watch travel shows, and I remember thinking Samantha Brown has to have one of the best jobs in the world -- traveling from country to country, exploring new places, and she gets paid to do it! 

This summer my husband and I had the opportunity to travel to Los Angeles and Las Vegas for a week, kid free.  As much as I love traveling with my kids, I truly adore the time that my husband and I get to spend alone on trips.  It is so nice to go to nicer places and not have to worry about the kids.  I feel blessed and grateful to have the ability to travel and experience new people and places.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!