Snow Day!

It's a snow day for all of us here in Kansas City. Meteorologists around the area live for this stuff...and have taken over the airwaves to tell us all it's snowing. Common sense tells us to stay home, where it is safe and warm, yet Scout cams are capturing shot after shot of cars stuck in ditches because someone ventured out.

Maybe it is the Iowa girl in me, but I love snow. I'm comfortable driving in it...what scares me is driving around everyone else here who white-nuckles the wheel at the sight of the first flake.

Whether you love snow or hate it, most love lazy snow days. For me, it is an extra day to get caught up on laundry and cleaning, and hopefully grading too! Enjoy your day and stay warm!

Comments

  1. Sure... post a picture of the deck AFTER Noah & I clean it off! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/9 Proud of my kids!