SOL 3/7 Cyberbullying

  7of 31 for the Slice of Life Challenge from Two Writing Teachers
This will be short and sweet tonight because we are on the go! Tonight I'm taking my kids to a presentation that is being hosted by our school district.  This is on cyberbullying, so I am excited to go and have my kids hear the message.  Tina Meier, the mother of Megan Meier who was cyberbullied, will be speaking about her daughter and what can happen when online behavior is taken too far.  I think this is such an important message for kids and adults to hear!

Comments

  1. Such an important issue, I will be interested to know what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing for your kids. I agree with Tara. This issue is so important. I hope you share what you learn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 3/31 I Made It!

SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

SOL 3/6 What Makes You So Special?