SOL 3/16 Plugging Away

16 of 31 for the Slice of Life Challenge from Two Writing Teachers
Today is my 41st post for this blog.  When I started this a few years ago, I don't think I could have imagined where I am now.  Teaching again, Trying to get fit.  Juggling three teen/preteens and work and just life in general.  I know I couldn't have imagined that I would join a writing challenge that asked me to write everyday for a month.  I am sure that that Sarah would have just laughed, and said "Yeah, right!"  But here I am, on my 16th day of blogging consistently, writing my 41st post.  While I'm sure this achievement is a drop in the bucket for some, I am choosing to see this as a good starting point.  A place that I realized that I can write, even if my audience is pretty tiny.  I am making a start, and that is a pretty cool thing.




Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Benny!

SOL 3/2 Happy Saturday!

SOL 3/1 Slicing Through Life...or March